BUSINESS / STRATEGIC PLANNING
Strategic planning and the creation of a custom financial model are the first steps in the development of a results-based accountable organization. The strategic planning process guides clients in an objective evaluation of the following questions:
- Where are we?
- What do we have to work with?
- Where do we want to be?
- How will we know we got there?
As a result of the strategic planning process, a client will have:
- A fact-based plan that takes into account market realities and the client’s current situation.
- Focused strategic and operational actions to achieve short-term and long-term goals.
- A targeted strategic plan with quarterly goals and metrics.